Thursday, April 22, 2010

Takako Inoue teaches Nagisa Nozaki to dance

Yesterday I mentioned on my Twitter that in a desperate attempt to get Nagisa Nozaki over, NEO president Koda is having her sing a song that Takako Inoue sang many years ago. In the interest of full disclosure, I know that the singing was a big part of joshi puroresu for many years and I know fans like it. I just don't care for that kind of music and I don't think a lot of them were good singers. And Takako was one of the worst singers. So NEO had a little media event yesterday with Takako teaching dance steps to Nagisa. Nagisa is even wearing a dress borrowed from Takako that Takako wore when she originally sang the song. So Nikkan Sports captured this monumental event on video. Takako told them she doesn't remember the words to the song. Nagisa is still recovering from shoulder surgery and is expected back this summer. I know Nagisa is a cute little teenage girl but this just seems hopelessly desperate. But enjoy the video.

2 comments:

  1. ISRAEL GARCIA4:01 AM

    I LOVE YOU TAKAKO!! THE BEST WOMAN FOR EVER

    THANK YOU FRANK

    CAN YOU PUT THE VIDEO IN RAPIDSHARE OR MEGAUPLOAD?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to do that. But if you have the latest version of Real Player, you can download it.

    ReplyDelete