Thursday, January 11, 2007

Great news for Canadian NASCAR fans

The NASCAR boys are back on the track testing in Daytona. Not much news right now. But there's big news for Canadian NASCAR fans. TSN announced today that for the first time they will show all 35 NASCAR Busch Series races in 2007. Now, TSN has never shown Busch races in the past but this year there is a race in Montreal in August. So I would guess NASCAR told them if they wanted that race they would have to carry all the races. The Busch races are all on ESPN in the US so this is what fans needed from TSN. So it looks like we're going to get to see every televised NASCAR race for the first time in 2007 and that's great.




Just wanted to mention that I had Medi-Chair to my apartment today to replace the right tire on my power chair. It wasn't flat but was wearing out and would have gone flat shortly. I use it a lot of course so I was told I should replace the tires once a year. I'm also considering getting an electric air pump to put air in the tires occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment