Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tuesday's physiotherapy

I was busy last night so I'm just getting to this now. Tuesday was one of those bad weather days around here. It was around the freezing mark and raining so sometimes it was rain and sometimes it was freezing rain. What a mess. So the Wheeltrans bus stopped at an apartment building on Weston Rd. for a pickup. The driver slipped and fell and had to be taken to the hospital with back pain. Fortunately, there was another bus in the area. He came and picked the three of us up. I was early anyway so it wasn't a problem. Hope the driver is OK.

I got pooped out in physio but that's OK. I'm supposed to get pooped out. William says my leg control seems to be improving. I dunno. I really can't tell and I'm not satisfied anyway. We'll just keep working at it and things will improve gradually.

No comments:

Post a Comment