Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Asuka vs Stacie Cullen

Here's the match video of Asuka vs Stacie Cullen from last night's episode of RAW. Stacie is New Jersey based wrestler Kacey Catal. This may have been her first match. This is the kind of squash some fans wanted to see last week. The funniest thing is Asuka's smile through the whole match. The bottom line is the WWE won't do a squash with anyone on the roster...yet. Some fans may want squashes now but you'll get tired of them very quickly. So I'm sure you all know by now that Emma (Tennille Dashwood) was released on Sunday. So I have been asked why they didn't squash her last week if they were going to release her. I don't think the WWE knew Emma was going to be released until later in the week. And I was surprised she wasn't released after the aborted Emmalina angle. They spent a lot of time and money on that and then she didn't want to do it. I thought Emma was a decent wrestler but not great. I didn't like her stupid dancing character. They turned her heel and she suffered a back injury when she was about to get a push. That was bad luck. After the Emmalina character was dropped, creative didn't seem to know what to do with her. Or maybe they thought developing a character for her was a waste of time. I guess they didn't like her new character. I think the WWE was prepared to get her over as Emmalina. After that was spiked, they didn't care about her anymore. For that reason, her release was not surprising. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment