Monday, September 18, 2006

Trish Stratus leaves the WWE


Trish Stratus won the WWE Womens Championship from Lita in her final match at last night's Unforgiven PPV in Trish's home town of Toronto. To answer the obvious question, yes, Trish is leaving the WWE. She's getting married in a couple of weeks and I would be very surprised if she returned to wrestling on a regular basis. Maybe a one shot someday but that's it. Supposedly she will try acting. I hope it goes well for her.






The match itself was OK. I've included a download so you can see for yourself. It's about 12 minutes long so they got more time than usual. As always, Trish looks great and gives a decent performance. Lita wastes too much time. Trish really got a good pop for using the Sharpshooter. The WWE will really miss her. I don't know what they will do with the belt. Keep in mind Lita is leaving in November. I suppose a battle royal for the belt is the most likely solution. I don't expect a tournament as the the WWE doesn't usually like them because they take too long. Trish Stratus was hired by the WWE as eye candy and she could have remained eye candy. But she deserves credit for working hard on her ring skills and becoming a decent wrestler. So I appreciate her work ethic though I'm not a big Trish fan. Just remember what I usually watch. Good luck to Trish Stratus. Have a happy life.


http://www.sendspace.com/file/u212ik

No comments:

Post a Comment