Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Becky Lynch vs Asuka

Here's the match video of Becky Lynch vs Asuka from last night's episode of RAW. Of course this is a rematch from Royal Rumble. It's very similar in quality to that match. The only problem is the commercial breaks hurt the flow of the match. Other than that it builds very nicely especially at the end. Except the actual finish came across flat probably because there were too many false finishes. I would have been OK with the power bomb as the finish. I'm sure it was a timing issue. Afterwards Shayna Baszler came out and bit Becky in the back of her neck. I'm sure that seemed like a good idea on paper. But I thought the execution and especially the fake blood was hokey. And the nonsense of Becky driving herself to the hospital in an ambulance and then returning later in the show to cut a promo was absurd. I guess this looked good on paper. So Becky vs Shayna will be at Wrestlemania. The Kabuki Warriors can return to defending their title. As I said, this match is really good. So enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment