Saturday, December 01, 2018

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Macy Chiasson vs Pannie Kianzad

Here's the match video of Macy Chiasson vs Pannie Kianzad from last night's TUF 28 Finale in Las Vegas. This was the final of the Featherweight competition. I was not surprised to see Macy because when the cast was announced, I predicted that she would win. I liked her when she was in Invicta. I wan't surprised to see Pannie either but Macy is a lot bigger than her. Pannie fought at Featherweight early in her career. But more recently she has fought at Bantamweight. And I expect her to return to Bantamweight. The other fighters on TUF 28 weren't very good. I'll get into that a little more when I post one of last night's other fights. But most of the fighters who were at the tryouts were worse. Macy won easily. She almost won by submission in round one but she ran out of time. Then in round two after taking Pannie down and escaping an armbar, Macy had plenty of time to win with a rear naked choke. So congratulations to Macy for winning TUF 28. They gave her a trophy which she could use to hit Cris Cyborg with when she has to face her. Just kidding. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment