Friday, September 09, 2011

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Kyra Gracie Uncovered

Here's a very cool documentary about the one and only Kyra Gracie. That's right. She the only female Gracie to compete and she's a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu whiz. It's a very nice interview talking about how she got into BJJ and some training footage too. Of course there was talk a couple of months ago about Kyra possibly turning to pro MMA. I haven't heard anything about that lately and as I said at the time, though I would love to see Kyra in MMA because I think she'll do great and she's already a celebrity to martial artists, I have doubts she will be offered enough money to turn pro. I haven't seen anything to erase my doubt about Kyra. So it wouldn't surprise me if she did not turn pro. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment