Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tuesday's physiotherapy & today's doctor visit

I wasn't very good at physiotherapy yesterday. My left knee was really bad and I could barely walk with the canes. My outpatient time is coming to an end soon so I'm not sure what I will do after that. I went to see Dr. Matthews today mainly to get my prescriptions updated. She didn't have any other ideas about physio so I'll probably go back to the clinic on Bloor St. I went to for a while. The only thing is I might wait for the weather to warm up a bit. I haven't decided yet. I do want to continue physio though I think recent progress has been too slow. I try and do some exercises at home but they're not as effective as they should be. I'm very impatient. So sue me. I did get some good news today. I'll finally start getting government disability benefits next week. Back to Lyndhurst tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment