Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Bayley vs Rhea Ripley vs Asuka

Here's the match video for Bayley vs Rhea Ripley vs Asuka from last night's episode of RAW. The WWE decided to run two three way matches to determine the next challenger for Bianca Belair's WWE RAW Women's Championship. Anyone who has read my blog knows that I don't like three way matches as they have a formula and that formula is stale. I would have added Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky and turn it into a tournament. That would have been more interesting but this takes less time. The other match had Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss vs Nikki Cross. The winners face each other next week and the title match is in two weeks. I would have guessed that Rhea and Becky would win these three ways. But instead they decided to have Bayley win this match and then have Damage Contrl take out Becky and have Alexa win. Next week I expect Becky to return the favor so Alexa can win. And then the Bray Wyatt stuff will come to the surface during the title match. As for this match, it's pretty good. I know Asuka doesn't care about winning and losing. She only cares about money. But fans do care and they need to give her some wins at some point. With the post match, they set up possible revenge on Rhea. But I don't know if they will follow through with that. Enjoy the video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment