Saturday, November 09, 2019

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Pannie Kianzad vs Jessica-Rose Clark

Here's the match video of Pannie Kianzad vs Jessica-Rose Clark from today's UFC show in Russia. This fight is at Bantamweight. As I said on yesterday's podcast, I thought Pannie would win this fight because she has a significant size advantage. Jessica moved up to Bantamweight because she had trouble cutting to Flyweight. But she's undersized at Bantamweight. I just don't think she can be competitive there. It's not like she's a great fighter anyway. This fight was mostly s kickboxing match. Pannie was more effective. She threw more and landed more. Jessica never got going. So I scored it 30-27 for Pannie and so did all three judges. I doubt that Pannie is any more than a midcard fighter. But a win is a win. I think Jessica should to Flyweight but hire a good nutritionist who can be sure she makes weight. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment