Friday, June 11, 2021

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Meiko Satomura vs Kay Lee Ray

 Here's the match video of Kay Lee Ray defending her NXT UK Women's Championship against Meiko Satomura from this week's episode of NXT UK. I thought a title change was likely. I thought they might do that a couple of months ago. The match is very good. It's worth watching. It really picked up down the stretch. I didn't like the commentary. It seemed overly hysterical at times. As the match progressed, I figured Meiko would win. When asked what Meiko would need to win, Nigel McGuiness said her finisher the Scorpio Rising. They saved that for the finish but used everything else. Typically, there were way too many false finishes. And I didn't like Meiko no selling four superkicks. But despite questionable booking decisions and the commentary, the match is worth watching. Congratulations to Meiko Satomura. The streamers at the end were a nice touch. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment