Sunday, June 23, 2019

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Molly McCann vs Ariane Lipski

Here's the match video of Molly McCann vs Ariane Lipski from last night's UFC show in Greenville, SC. This was a close fight but not in a good way. Like I said on Friday's podcast, I don't think either fighter should be in the UFC. But when you consider Ariane's rep as "The Queen Of Violence", she has been awful. Be sure to check out her expression after the decision is given. She doesn't know what the hell happened. Both of them were ineffective for most of the fight. I thought Ariane won round one 10-9 except for Molly's takedown in the last minute stole the round with the judges. You'll notice that Molly showboats quite a bit. I thought Molly won round two 10-9 and round three was really close. I scored it 10-9 for Ariane but I could have scored it 9-9. So for me it was mostly a draw. I don't think either fighter did enough to win the fight. And though the fans seemed to love Molly's showboating, I don't know why she did that in a close fight. It doesn't affect how I score the fight. I didn't think either fighter was any good. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment