Sunday, April 08, 2018

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs Felice Herrig

Here's the match video of Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs Felice Herrig from last night's UFC show in Brooklyn. So it's likely that whoever wins this fight gets a Strawweight title shot. In the end, I didn't think Karolina won the fight. I thought Felice lost the fight. Karolina is a points fighter. She seems to be willing to take her chances with the judges. And it almost cost her as she won by split decision. I scored it 30-27 for Karolina. And it wasn't that I thought that Karolina was very effective. But Felice was less effective. And then she went back to her corner and Jeff Curran told her she was winning. Well, no one else thought that she was winning. And that's why sometimes fighters lose fights that they should win. It's stupid to fight conservatively and lose. I saw no urgency from either of them. But Karolina was marginally more effective. It's not like she dominated. Like all of her wins, Karolina squeaked it out. Of course it's possible she'll get the next title shot and she has beaten Rose before. I dunno if she can beat this version of Rose. But Karolina seems to have the uncanny ability to squeak out wins. The way to end that is finish her. I hope that's what Rose does. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment