Sunday, April 08, 2018

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Ashlee Evans-Smith vs Bec Rawlings

Here's the match video of Ashlee Evans-Smith vs Bec Rawlings from last night's UFC show in Brooklyn. This fight was at Flyweight. Ashlee was fighting at Bantamweight. Bec was fighting at Strawweight. Both have been mediocre in the UFC. But I didn't know if changing weight classes would make any difference. It didn't. Both are still terrible but I guess Bec is worse. She did nothing for three rounds. And then when she lost, she screamed about it backstage and complained about the judging. Maybe she needs to look in the mirror if she is looking for someone to blame. Or maybe even find a new profession. I figure she will be released. Ashlee wasn't much better but I guess a win is a win even if both fighters look terrible. The fight was what I expected, not very good. I think last bight I described the fight as blah. Check out the video for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment