Friday, May 01, 2009

Title belt up for grabs in Boise

In my never ending search for video footage for your entertainment, I came across this clip from KCBI CBS2 in Boise, ID previewing a Championship Cage Fighting (CCF) show tonight at the Qwest Arena in Boise. Apparently there's a women's championship belt up for grabs. The fight is between Tashianna Brown and Kristy Nigen. Both appear to be making their debuts so I don't know about having a title match. When promoters do stuff like that, it makes it look like title belts come out of a box of Cracker Jack. I guess it's meaningful to them but I don't like it. This promotion has run women's fights in the past so it's good that they're still doing that. I didn't notice a weight class but apparently Brown missed weight but the fight will go on. The video has comments from Brown along with her boxing trainer Kenny Keene. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment