Saturday, December 09, 2006

Three title belts up for grabs at Dec. 24 JWP show


On the Nov. 26 JWP show, JWP Open Weight Champion Azumi Hyuga challenged Yoshiko Tamura (pictured) for her NEO Singles & NWA Pacific Titles on the Dec. 24 JWP Korakuen Hall show. JWP has announced that this will be a one fall 60 minute time limit match for all three belts. I guess the only problem I have with this is NEO can't be trusted to not protect Tamura. That's what they've done since she won the belts. I think if they're going to do a match like that there should be a clear winner. I have doubts that they will do that. Hyuga is a great wrestler and Tamura can be good when she feels like it so it has the potential to be a great match. I'm concerned about an unsatisfactory finish.






JWP has also announced that 21 year old Kaori Oki will debut against an opponent TBA. Kaori is 158cm tall and weighs 55kg. She has been training since March. No I haven't seen a pic of her yet. Also the reunited WANTED, Sachie Abe & KAZUKI, will challenge Toshie Uematsu & Teru for the JWP Tag Team Titles. I expect WANTED to win as they work full time for JWP. We'll also see the finals of the JWP Junior Tournament and Tsubasa Kuragaki will face Carlos Amano.

No comments:

Post a Comment