Sunday, February 11, 2024

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Loma Lookboonmee vs Bruna Brasil

Here's the fight video of Loma Lookboonmee vs Bruna Brasil from last night's UFC show in Las Vegas. This fight is at Strawweight. Loma is 28 years old from Thailand. She's gone 5-2 in the UFC. Of course she is a kickboxer. I don't think she has fought good enough competition to know if she's a decent fighter. I was hoping Bruna would give her a test. She is 30 years old and she owns her own gym in Sao Paulo, Brazil. She's gone 1-1 in the UFC since winning on Contenders Series with a highlight reel headkick. The way to beat Loma is to be aggressive and don't let her do her kickboxing shtick. For some reason, Bruna does the exact opposite and does nothing for three rounds. I don't know what she was thinking. The fight laid a big fat egg. I scored it 30-27 for Loma. The judges scored it 29-28. This didn't tell me if Loma is a good fighter. I need to see her against better competition. Enjoy the video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment