Monday, June 06, 2022

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Bianca Belair vs Becky Lynch vs Asuka

 Here's the match video of Bianca Belair defending her RAW Women's Championship against Becky Lynch and Asuka from last night's Hell in a Cell show. As expected this match was a big step up from anything they did on RAW. I expected Bianca to win. I would have preferred that Becky take the fall as it ties in with her unhinged personality. They all worked hard and got to shine at times. I'm just not a fan of three way matches because they have a formula. The WWE thinks that three way matches are special when they are now run of the mill. Commentary made a big deal out of Asuka's twin ankle locks. I would have preferred she suplex both of them which I have seen her do. I guess the bottom line is the crowd was hot and all three performed great. You can't ask for much more than that. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment