Saturday, October 09, 2021

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Sarray vs Amari Miller

Here's the match video of Sarray vs Amari Miller from last night's episode of 205 Live. The WWE is still working on Sarray's entrance and look. They added fog for this entrance. I noticed Sarray had tape on her back so that may be bothering. Amari Miller is from Kansas City. Her real name is Camron Clay. She has been a wrestler since 2018. She's an attractive girl but she seems generic at this point. There is nothing distinctive about her and that includes her entrance. I think she was allowed too much offense. So I would describe the match as a glorified squash. Sarray wins with her basement dropkick. I am posting this mainly because fans may not watch 205 Live. Neither do I. I only watched it to see Sarray. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment