Sunday, November 20, 2022

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Jennifer Maia vs Maryna Moroz

Here's the match video of Jennifer Maia vs Maryna Moroz from yesterday's UFC show in Las Vegas. This fight is at Flyweight. This fight played into Jennifer's strengths so I expected her to win by unanimous decision. Jennifer is a former title contender from Curitiba, Brazil. She trains at Chute Boxe. She's a boxer with no power. But she's big enough to beat a smaller opponent fairly easily. Maryna is a one time Strawweight who moved up to Flyweight. So she lacks size compared to Jennifer. I thought Jennifer won the first two rounds easily. And then she cruised in the third round and won by unanimous decision. I don't see what a win like this does for Jennifer. It doesn't make me think she can beat anyone who is any good. I guess a win is a win. Enjoy the video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment