Sunday, February 20, 2022

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Gloria De Paula vs Diana Belbita

Here's the match video of Gloria De Paula vs Diana Belbita from last night's UFC show in Las Vegas. This fight is at Strawweight. Gloria and her girlfriend Mayra Buena Silva are from Sao Paulo, Brazil. They used to train at Chute Boxe but now they own their own gym. Gloria is 0-2 in the UFC. she looked awful in her last fight. Diana is from Romania but she trains at House of Champions in Stoney Creek, ON. She's 1-2 in the UFC. Neither of them is very effective. So I expected a close fight. And sure enough I scored it a draw. I scored round one 10-9 for Diana. I scored round two 9-9. And I scored round three 10-9 for Gloria. Of course the judges are not encouraged to score tie rounds so they all scored round two for Gloria. So she won by unanimous decision. I just didn't think either fighter did enough to win the fight. Check out the video for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment