Monday, April 03, 2023

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Bianca Belair vs Asuka

Here's the match video of Bianca Belair defending her WWE RAW Women's Championship vs Asuka from last night's WrestleMania in Los Angeles. This is a very competitive match. The problem was the build to this match was meh. Just a lot of timewasting when the WWE could have made Asuka look more dangerous. Plus the way the match went, I never thought Asuka would win. She sure can take bumps. I still think they should have let Asuka win to have her WrestleMania and then she could retire probably next year as it is her 20th anniversary as a wrestler. But the match is excellent. Check it out. I just don't want to give too much detail as I want you to watch it. But neither Bianca or Asuka did anything I hadn't seen them do before. Enjoy the video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment