Saturday, September 18, 2021

AccuRadio Song Of The Day-Chris Young


Artist:Chris Young

Song:I'm Comin' Over

Album:I'm Comin' Over


Chris Young came to prominence as the 2006 winner of the talent contest show Nashville Star. He signed with RCA Records and has had success on the country charts ever since. For the 2015 album I'm Comin' Over, Young made a big change. His first four albums were produced by former Giant Records owner James Stroud. After much success, it looks to me that Young decided to produce himself along with Corey Crowder. He also hired an all new band including Crowder on acoustic guitar. Obviously Young wanted to have more control over his music. I'm Comin' Over was the first single from this album. It reached #2 on the Country Singles chart. I'm Comin' Over and most of the songs on the album were written by Young, Crowder and Will Hoge. Crowder recorded four CCM albums and then got into songwriting. He also produces country singer Jess Moskaluke. Young and Crowder continue to have success. Young's recent single with Kane Brown Famous Friends topped the country charts. Young did bring in former Kelly Clarkson producer Chris DeStefano to work on a few songs. So he may be looking to make another change. RCA hasn't released a Chris Young comp yet but I'm Comin' Over is available as a budget CD. Here's the video for I'm Comin' Over by Chris Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment