Thursday, April 02, 2020

Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Hikaru Shida vs Anna Jayy

Here's the match video of Hikaru Shida vs Anna Jayy from last night's episode of AEW Dynamite. Similar to a couple of weeks ago, this was taped in an empty arena with AEW wrestlers sitting ringside. Tony Schiavone and Cody Rhodes were terrible on commentary. I have never heard of Anna. Apparently she is from Georgia. She's very green and she probably got more offense in than I would have allowed. Britt Baker was sitting ringside and she has a staredown with Hikaru. And then Hikaru wins the match with the Falcon Arrow. Afterwards she has another confrontation with Britt who is eating a hot dog. Hikaru said on Twitter that Britt told her her match was boring. Hikaru threw a kick at her. So I guess we will see a match between these two. The AEW Women's Champion Nyla Rose hasn't been on TV lately. I don't know why. All I will say is they like Britt a lot more than I do. So I think Hikaru should beat her. AEW may have a different plan. Enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment